- What are the new regulations in credit risk? Regulatory responses to the COVID-19 crisis
- Key drivers of credit risk in the wake of the pandemic
- How is technology changing and optimising credit risk?
- Why is the role of Big Data in the banking sector increasing?
- What have been the new and emerging challenges for counterparty credit risk in 2021?
- What challenges has stress testing faced since the last year?
- What can be expected from the risk function of 2025?
- Sustainability risk indicators in credit risk management: Why integrate “sustainability” into financial decisions?
15th Annual Banking Credit Risk Management Summit
2 - 3 February 2022 | Vienna
The 15th Annual Banking Credit Risk Management Summit is a two-day business meeting which aims to bring up and exchange valuable thoughts on the ongoing topics from the credit risk field; providing an accurate vision of the counterparty credit risk, designing right stress testing scenarios, identifying consequences of the pandemic and , picturing the new regulations or reflecting on the artificial intelligence implementation are comprised in a rich programme full of experts from the leading banks on the market.
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Well worth attending. Good agenda and topics nicely put together, overall very informative on current trends in credit riskChief Credit Officer at Permanent TBS
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference