13TH ANNUAL BANKING CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT SUMMIT11 – 13 FEBRUARY 2020 | VIENNA
SUMMIT IS OVER
11 February 2020 I 15.00 – 16.00
Risk Culture & Risk Appetite
- Why has the risk culture topic gone quiet and what happened to risk culture when we are in the lower risk environment?
- Are you keeping the risk culture as you wanted in your organisation?
- What challenges are banks facing in evaluating credit risk appetite portfolio in current market environment?
- Risk appetite and risk optimisation
11 February 2020 I 16.00 – 17.00
New Regulatory Environment
- Updates on EU legislation and the effect on credit risk management
- Are Basel regulatory standards going to impact on banks?
- What is the change that will happen in the analytical requirements and modelling norms?
- EBA´s new guidelines on technical standards
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS