12th Annual Banking Credit Risk Management Summit
12 - 14 February 2019, Vienna
The event opens up the opportunity to meet senior level experts from the top banks in Europe to discuss current trends in stress testing, Basel standards, counterparty credit risk, and many more. You will have a chance to learn how to set and develop a risk appetite framework properly, how to manage credit risk under the IFRS 9 regulation, what the new regulations for A-IRB modelling are, and whether to use IRB or standard portfolios.
Will Be Discussed
- What are the challenges and issues that IFRS 9 bring to the credit risk management?
- What are the new regulations for A-IRB?
- How to set and develop the risk appetite framework properly?
- What are the latest Basel III finalization changes and what effect do they have?
- The main challenges in stress testing?
- Leading innovations in digitization in the credit risk management
- What will the future bring for the credit risk management?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what case studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers.
CO – LOCATED WITH