15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
Upcoming Basel IV and impact on the Credit Risk Management
IFRS 9 challenges on Disclosure and Reporting
Machine learning techniques on scoring systems: application on SME portfolios.
New challenges for the Risk Management in the new Digital Era
Counterparty Credit Risk Challenges
Behavioral Insight into the Credit Risk Management
WATCH EVENT VIDEO
Head of Group Models Methodologies & Standards and Regional Support
Head of Risk Strategy
Director of Credit Risk Models
Chief Risk Officer
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Credit Risk Management
- Credit Risk Control
- Credit Risk Strategy
- Capital Modeling
- Risk Data and Reporting
- Counterparty Risk
- Credit Rating
- Credit Portfolio Management
- Risk Analytics
- Risk Appetite
- Credit Risk/Internal Model Validation
- Risk Measurement
- Risk Reporting
- Credit Model Development
- Rating Models
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop7 February 2017
The upcoming Basel IV
- What will be the main underpinnings of Basel IV?
- How will Basel IV impact the banking industry moments after Basel III?
- Implementation of the Standardized Measurement Approach
- How to deal with increasing capital requirements for banks?
- Data collection and reporting under Basel IV
Risk Appetite Framework
- Creating the Risk Appetite Framework
- How to allocate risk appetite across the organization effectively?
- What are the challenges in defining the OR appetite?
- Risk appetite statements and metrics
- Strengthening the ERM through the risk appetite by a risk tolerance
- Integrating the risk appetite into a long-term business planning and a day-to-day management decision making
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The Summit will take place in Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof, Herrengasse 10, 1010 Wien, Austria
Things to do in Vienna:
• No visit to Vienna is complete without a visit of this magnificent palace
–Schoenbrunn Palace. The gardens are a must.
• Did you know Vienna also has a Walk of Fame? Instead of containing
celebrities like in LA, this walk of fame is full of composers who had
some sort of connection with Vienna.
• Visit massive cathedral is the true centerpiece of Vienna – St. Stephen’s